We will be providing updates to our school community with updates related to COVID-19.
- Plan to safely bring K-12 students back to class full time - July, 31 2020
Government press release and backgrounders on the plan to safely bring students back to class full time.
- COVID-19 Public Health Guidance for K-12 School Settings - July, 29 2020
- Deputy Minister's Bulletin - July, 29 2020
K-12 Education Restart Plan for 2020/21 School Year
- Outgoing School Year Letter - June 30, 2020
Letter from BC Minister of Education Rob Fleming and Andrea Sinclair, President of BC Confederation of Parent Advisory Councils.
- Restart plan for St. Helen's School - May 28, 2020
Details for the St. Helen's School restart plan.
- Drop off and Pick up Schedule - June 1, 2020
Schedule for student drop off and pick up schedule.
- St. Helen’s School Staff COVID-19 Policy Manual - May 29, 2020
Document with policies and procedures for COVID-19 return to school.
- Welcome Back to St. Helen's - May 22, 2020
A short video on what student's can expect when returning to St. Helen's School
- COVID-19 Workplace Health and Screening Form - May 22, 2020
Screening document that must be completed prior to being admitted to St. Helen's School facilities.